Ó para mim a fazer amigos... (Nacocom & BlackBox)

Discussão sobre outros assuntos, humor, etc
Responder
AMR
júnior TT
júnior TT
Registado: 03 set 2009 02:15
Land Rover: Discovery Td5 1999 NnN (Iron Disco!)
Sócio LCP: 2276

Ó para mim a fazer amigos... (Nacocom & BlackBox)

Mensagem por AMR »

http://www.aulro.com/afvb/electronic-di ... ience.html

My black box Nanocom experience!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody.

I am making this post after losing my hope from getting a reply and a refund from theblackbox company that sells the Nancom units.

Making along story short, I will like you to know that I ordered on the blackbox website and paid from a nanocom unit after a very quick reply about a technical question about compatibility of the nanocom on my case (I have a nnn ecu and a V8 bcuunit).

So after payment I received the unit from DHL on theright time and when I connect the unit to the car I have found that BlackBox assend me a “Black Box Nanocom”. That was the start of a saga of on my opinionbad customer support…

So nextfacts are;

1 – I wasgoing to holydays on a week, driving my Disco that I was in doubt if it had ornot a head/gasket problem. The immediate need for the Nanocom was to be able tomonitor engine temperature during a 700km trip.

2 –Contacted Blackbox support on the same day of the unit arrival informing thatit was not working and I would like a solution or a replacement unit. And thatI was able to buy and pay for another unit right now ( I had about 10 daysbefore holidays) if they could confirm that a refund could be done when the malfunctionunit were received and checked by Blackbox. They never replied to thisquestion, “could they or not issue a refund”!?)

3 – Supportstaff send me the “regular emails” that they should send to everyone and inspite of the reply to my emails with a medium delay, they really seemed to notunderstand my problem, because their solutions were not applicable to a unitthat does not even boot and could not be registed/ unlock on the nanocom website.…

4 - Questions asked, RMA request, no reply withRMA number and an immediate reply after an PayPal claim…. Not sure if they werewith less people on holidays, but that’s a possibility.

5 – So let’ssend the unit back… As it came by DHL, let’s get a DHL quote to send it back. Ifound that using DHL to send the unit back would cost more me more than the Nanocomunit!!!! So I decided to send it usingregular post + insurance and go on holidays without it. But the Murphy law isstrong!… The gasket broke and head gone…. And a big bill come…

6 – Aftercoming from holydays decided to ask Blackbox for my unit refund, and when theunit did arrived to Chipre I did get a PayPal refund of the paid value.

As thepostage cost was not so high, about 20$, and I was planning on buying a newunit after the engine repair I send an email with prof of postage costs so thatanother refund could be done using my PayPal account.

7- Nevergot a reply back, send about 4 email, last one to several email address availableon the BlackBox web site. Never got a reply.

8 – Using aulroforum I have found that other people were also affected by the “Black Box new Nanocoms”and that a forum member named BBS Guy (Colin) as MD of Blackbox Solutions Ltd. tries to help othermembers with Nanocom problems. So I send 2 messages to Colin Asking him tocheck my situation before going to all LR foruns to telling about my my badexperience with Blackbox support and the not complying with “Blackbox general warrantyterms”. I did identifying it with my RMA number but never get a reply fromColin, in sprite that he in did posted on other threads.

So, Inconclusion. Nanocom may be a great diagnostic unit, but sold and supported by acompany as Blackbox I really do not could tell anyone to believe on their termsof warranty and fell safe with a company that does not reply to Client claims.

Beware! Iwill go now to make a “copy+paste” on the next LR forum.

Colin Says “Everything we ship is tested multipletimes before dispatch. ”

http://www.aulro.com/afvb/electronic-di ... m-evo.html

Lol!

Best regards.
André

p.s.-Please excuse my English.
p.s. – I haveall email and documents that proofs of what I write on this post.
Imagem
AMR
júnior TT
júnior TT

Re: Ó para mim a fazer amigos... (Nacocom & BlackBox)

Mensagem por AMR »

Já fui censurado no aulro.com. Post para ser revisto pelos moderadores!
:cool:

Hi,
AULRO has a policy which prohibits "naming and shaming" of companies.
We welcome posts that discuss problems and issues you are having with equipment and members will do their best to help, but posts which are lists of complaints about customer service and your perceived issues with them are not tolerated here.
You post has been moved to the moderators area for review.
thanks
Paul
(Electronic Diagnostics Systems Moderator)

Só espero que não me façam o mesmo aqui no Landmania! :shh:

Estou de facto irritado com os tipos que não me respondem ao meu email para me devolverem 18 euros...

:briga:
Cumps
Amr
Imagem
josecamorim
maníaco TT
maníaco TT
Registado: 19 jun 2006 20:40
Land Rover: Defender 90 td5 HtVan
Sócio LCP: 212
Contacto:

Mensagem por josecamorim »

Está lá quietinho no fórum Australiano pá que eles tem excelente impressão dos Portugueses :) Não estragues!
AMR
júnior TT
júnior TT

Mensagem por AMR »

Não quero estragar, e gosto muito do fórum.
:ok:

Quero é uma reação que acredito que acabará num pedido de desculpas... porque de facto o suporte é no mínimo uma treta...

Amr
Imagem
ManuelFRSilva
pleno TT
pleno TT
Registado: 24 ago 2012 15:30
Land Rover: Discovery 2 TD5 1999
Sócio LCP: 2644
RTI: 0

Mensagem por ManuelFRSilva »

AMR Escreveu:Não quero estragar, e gosto muito do fórum.
:ok:

Quero é uma reação que acredito que acabará num pedido de desculpas... porque de facto o suporte é no mínimo uma treta...

Amr

Dúvido que tos devolvam!

Boa sorte!

Land Abraço,
Manuel
Land Abraços,
Manuel Silva nº: 2644
Apresentação e updates: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=23887
Representante de Braga dos Landmaníacos do Minho: viewforum.php?f=91
Do sonho à realidade:
Imagem
Responder